Saturday, January 29, 2011

Clone Wars Season Three Preview - Altar Of Mortis



You see the epicness??? Isn't this going to be amazing??? Now, I've got to remember that I'm in a DOCTOR WHO phase, but still...OH MY GOD THIS LOOKS INCREDIBLE. Ahsoka had BETTER be under some sort of spell. Actually, some people are saying that they've seen the preview for an episode that comes after this little Mortis trilogy and Ahsoka is there, non-evil and such. So fortunately, she does not die. I hope. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.
WHY OH WHY MUST I WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK?????????????? I have to wait till NEXT FRIDAY to see this amazingly amazing episode (well, I suppose we all do...) I mean maybe I don't want to see it, maybe I really DON'T want to know...but how can I know that I don't want to know until I see it and I already know? CONFUSING.

Okay, this spaz session has ended. But I'll probably be back soon :).
Peace, Love, and Olympus,
ANnabeth713

No comments: