Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Speaking of Jenny...

I REALLY want Jenny to come back as a companion! I think she would be great with Amy! Or, maybe she could be the companion AFTER Amy. Either way--I don't really care :). Jenny would just be so good as a companion. Even if she just came back for a few episodes, it would be really great to see the Doctor's reaction. I've sort of planned out what it would be like, in my head. Next time I might post it--or maybe not, I don't know. It depends on my mood. Anyways, I'd better go!
Peace, Love, and Olympus,
Annabeth713

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! now all i have to do is watch Doctor Who! sounds good to me! How 'bout that TARDIS?

Annabeth713 said...

:) When you come over today I've got to show you my TARDIS cookie jar and my sonic screwdriver :)