Sunday, January 23, 2011

SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for next Friday and the Friday after that and the Friday after that!!! And do you know why??? Its the season finale of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars--Season 3: Secrets Revealed"!!! Oh. My. God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TThey are finally going to say what happens to Ahsoka. Eek! I'm both excited and nervous! I was really disapointed with season 3--I mean, Ahsoka and Anakin weren't on any missions together at ALL, which made it really boring--but now...this is the moment I have been waiting for!!! EEEEEEEEEEK!
Peace, Love, and Olympus,
Annabeth713
P.S. I think this might be the Clone Wars episode where Anakin finally goes all psycho dark-side. Well, not this one exactly but in one of these three episodes...

No comments: