Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Episode Guide!

The episode guide for "Altar of Mortis" is out! Only four days till we get to see the episode! (good thing I now know that the show comes on at 5:30, not 6:30, now. Last Friday i seriously sat in front of the computer looking at the clock going "forty minutes...fifteen minutes...two minutes!!!" and all the while I could have been watching it!) I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! There's a new preview out, and the Son takes Anakin's form, which even more so convinces me that it's the Son taking Ahsoka's form. Would Ahsoka really go to the dark side? Last season I would have said "no way, not gonna happen, not in a million years." Ahsoka always had such a strong sense of what she thought was right. She hung around Anakin and the Clones most of the time, and you could tell--she did have some aggression, but she always thought that the Republic and the Jedi were the good guys, and that the Separatists and the Sith were evil. But after she saw that not all Separatists are bad, she's been a bit...changed. And now, I sort of could see her taking the other side. And it sucks to think that, but it's true...Anyways, I still think it's the Son (who, if you don't know, is this super-powerful guy who literally IS the dark side)impersonating Ahsoka. We'll all just have to wait and see :(. If I'm not back before, I'll be back on Friday with my analysis of the episode and the preview of the next episode!!!

No comments: