Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Randomest Story There's Ever Been

Hi. My name is Hannah Elisheva. I live in...my happy place. I really should be writing something more interesting than this, but I don't feel like it. Suddenly, there was a large boom and the planet exploded behind them. They were knocked unconscious and woke up in a med ship thirteen hours later. They thought the whole thing was a dream and were too stupid to realize that it was slightly weird that they all had the same dream. I like ponies and avocados. My brother's name is Aaron. He is highly annoying. "Hi," said Hannah. Then the chicken died. The angels have the phone box!!! Ice cream is yummy. Fish fingers and custard. The end.

Oh yeah--you KNOW this is the best story ever. It's about this girl who's name is Hannah Elisheva and lives in her happy place. One day she has a theory about the end of the Mortis Arc. Then she liked ponies and avocados. Then her brother was annoying and her friend who's name was also Hannah said "hi." then the chicken died. Then she watched "Blink" and she had ice cream, fish fingers, and custard for dinner. The end. Again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, what chicken? Is it a doctor who thing?

Annabeth713 said...

no I was just being random :) I was typing this into Translator.com to translate it into Hebrew, and my friend Hannah was watching me, and then I decided to make it a really random story lol :)