Monday, February 28, 2011

Random, Random, I know, but hey, that's who I am :)

Sooooooo I was watching the Oscars last night and I don't exactly see many movies but basically it sucked that HP didnt win, it sucked that How to Train Your Dragon didn't win (that had two of my favorite actors in it--one of which is David Tennant squeal!!!!), and it sucked that something else didn't win but I forget what. But on the bright side, THEY PLAYED THE STAR WARS THEME AND I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY AND SQUEALING AND STUFF, and Natalie Portman won for best actress. I haven't seen her in anything lately, but if you don't know already (and you probably do because most people aren't movie-lame like I am) she played Padme in Star Wars so whoo! And why does this thing that Padme is spelt wrong? Also Anakin and Ahsoka. And all other Star Wars names, pretty much, except Obi-Wan, which is random cuz that's the weirdest name in my opinion. Okay so I'm just going to wrap up with post, I know I was being random. Can't wait for this week's episode of the Clone Wars, I was grounded from the Clone Wars but I don't know, maybe my parents will take mercy on me and let me watch it, because it's going to be soooooooooooooooo epic!!!! I mean seriously! Cuz they're stuck in this place called "The Citadel" and they need to escape but evil-dude is watching them and I know this is a lame overview but if you're going to watch it you know what I'm talking about and if you aren't going to watch it you probably don't care. Let me just put it simply: THERE IS AN EPIC PICTURE OF AHSOKA WITH THE CLONES ON THE EPISODE GUIDE AND IT LOOKS SOOOOOOO EPIC!!!!! Hey, if I don't want to have to worry about the red squiggly line I can just say Snips and Skyguy instead of Ahsoka and Anakin. Oh, but that's sort of weird. Okay, I'm done. I think. Might be back later. See you. Oooh, remember to make a special post when it's the 73rd post, because as most Big Bang Theory fans know, 73 is the best number :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(ABF--Yoda) haha yeah most of my friends always talk about movie stars and such and im like "who is that" and they're like "YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF (so and so)?" and im like "no."

LOL but anyways yay im excited for the clone wars too!! :D EEEE! a week break is far too long. too bad after next week there's gonna be a 2 WEEK BREAK. :P oh well. :)