Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Pages

So as you can see, I put a few of my stories on the blog for you guys to read. Please remember that everything on this blog is copy-writed, and the use of any of my stories would be plagiarism. I hope you enjoy the stories! Also, I'd like to give a shout-out to AHSOKA'S-BIGGEST-FAN, a constant commenter on my "Council of Ahsoka" blog, for her brilliant (and utterly hilarious) fanfic, "A Not-So-Normal-Week 2," specifically chapter 13--"Altering Mortis." I can't wait see what you think up for "Ghosts of Mortis," ABF! lolololololol :):):):). If any of you guys are interested, please check out fanfiction.net and search "A Not-So-Normal-Week 2" by bluesaber3. I suppose it makes more sense if you watch "The Clone Wars," but if not, it's still a hilarious story filled with opera-singing Jedi, Sith on vacation, Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, an invisible polar-bear named Fluffy, a kiwi tree, and laser paintball. In between the laughs, there are some really sweet scenes between Anakin and Ahsoka--but mainly it's all laughs!!! I was laughing my head off all day! Keep it up, ABF! Double thumbs up!!!
Peace, Love, and Olympus,
Annabeth713
PS I haven't talked about Doctor Who in forever, so: DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCTOR WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):P:):):)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(ABF--Yoda) awwww thanks for mentioning me :D