Thursday, December 16, 2010

Doctor Who (for the millionth time)

I haven't talked about Doctor Who in a while, so I figured I'd have a spaz session (although I think my views have gone down since I started talking about Doctor Who).
DW has got to be the awesomest thing ever. I mean, a time-traveling 907 year old time-lord called The Doctor and one or two funny, brave, cool companions, flying through time and space in a blue phone box? WHAT COULD BE BETTER??? Yes, it's better than Star Wars, yes, it's better than Percy Jackson, and YES it is better than Harry Potter...it kills me to say those things, but I know they're true. :(

I am sososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososo (you know you can tell me to stop and any time) sosososososososososososososososo...so...SO excited for the DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a remake of A Christmas Carol :) Hang on...I'll post the trailer on the next post :) It's gonna be soooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On thanksgiving, when we were all saying what we were thankful for, you KNOW I said DW :)

No comments: