Saturday, December 25, 2010

Doctor Who Christmas Special!!!!

Ah! That was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! And it looks like the Doctor is FINALLY ready to tell Amy about Rose and Martha and Donna. Well, almost. Did you see that bit, at the end, were mean-turned-nice dude (what was his name again) says something like "one last day to be with the one you love. How would you spend it?" And then the Doctor goes all inward and quiet, and Amy says "Are you alright?" and he says "Yeah, yeah." Okay, he's either thinking of Rose, Martha, or River. I'll narrow it down to Rose or River. And something tells me it's Rose, cuz right about now, knowing he'll soon meet River for the first time, he might be feeling, oh I don't know...guilty, right?! Cuz I mean she's in a parallel universe with a human him, and yet the REAL him never even mentions her, and is now gonna meet his future wife. Yeah. Not to mention, When he first met River, for the first time for HIM, he was still with Donna, and that's got to bring back some sad memories. Not to mention, as we saw in the trailer for season 6...RETURN OF THE OOD!!!!!!!! Let's see, he met them with Rose, then he met them with Donna, where he accidentally helped them predict her becoming The Doctor-Donna and ultimately forgetting everything of time-travel and the Doctor. Oh yes, and after all that happened, they predict his death. Lovely. I'm sure he'll be SO glad to see them again--and better yet! They're possessed again! Ah, perfect. But it is for me, cuz you know that's got to bring back memories for the Doctor, which is good! Right? Yes! Anyone out there agreeing with me??? Glad to see the Ood again?

An odd Ood. Heehee.

Well, it was really epic and--the Doctor's coming to America! Yay! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the TARDIS ;)

For those of you who saw it--what did ya think? Good, right??? Excellent! Brilliant!

Oooh, and did you notice--now, I'm sure this is complete coincedence and means absolutely nothing, but then again, nothing is a coincedence in DW--guy-who's-name-I-forget said "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." FLASHBACK!!! As a few of you know, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," was the TENTH Doctor's phrase. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN???? I think this proves my earlier stated theory that the Doctor's old life is beginning to come back to him. Oh, yes!!! (haha, that was another of the tenth Doctor's phrases).

Peace, Love, and Olympus,
Annabeth713 :)

P.S. But wait...seeing 11 and Amy and Rory in a brand new episode kind of makes me like this bunch more again...we'll just have to wait and see...

No comments: