Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Amelia Pond

K, remembered what I wanted to say 'bout Amy...
So, most companions are like "I want to spend the rest of my life traveling around in the TARDIS" and then get all weepy when something happens and they can't. In "The Hungry Earth," Amy sees her future self, not with the Doctor or the TARDIS, and is sort of like "oh, whatever." she's not disappointed that she won't be time-traveling ten years in the future. Why is this??? WHY?
Peace, Love, and Olympus,
Annabeth713

2 comments:

ollie98 said...

hey you sound just like me i love this blog if you want to contact me heres my my email adress olliesharp98@gmail.com. p.s. random thought what would happen if there was a crossover between star wars, harry potter,doctor who and percy jackson.

Annabeth713 said...

That would be the awesomest thing in the entire universe(s)