Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Solo + Doctor Who!!!


I GOT A SOLO!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

That's right! I got a solo song in the play "Dear Edwina!!!" I'm Periwinkle. That's the part I reallyreallyreallyreally wanted!!! Plus I get to yell! This brings back memories of 3rd grade...Zach knows what I'm talking about. BTW, THANK YOU Zach, for following me! You're the only one who knows my true identity...so keep it a secret!!!

Well, that's all for now!

Peace, Love, and Olympus,
Annabeth713

May The Force Be With You Always!

OMG wait...I forgot to mention...I'm in a Doctor Who phase! You know what that means! That's all I'll be talking about for the next few posts! So, here it goes:

Doctor who is the awesomest show ever

it's even awesomer than The Clone Wars

I wish I had a TARDIS

I bet I'm the only one here who knows what a TARDIS is, or what it stands for. But because I'm nice, I'll share with you guys. The TARDIS is The Doctor's floaty time-machine-space-ship/telephone booth thing. It stands for Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space! Yes, you guessed it...that picture of a telephone booth above is actually a picture of the TARIDS!!! Isn't it cool?

Okay, I'm done now...I'll check back in later!!!

No comments: