Monday, November 8, 2010

:P

Today I'm feeling...yuckish. I had to leave school early because I was sick. :P

I watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid today. It was pretty good, and mainly stuck to the books. I liked that one Newspaper girl, though she was not in the book.She reflected myself and my ideas in many ways. I feel that movie and show producers have so many wonderful opportunities to reflect these morals of believing in oneself and doing well in school and putting oneself above pop culture,and yet they waste these opportunities, making their main characters care far to much about popularity.

Oh, by the way, if you haven't yet noticed, I have changed my blog name! I was getting board of the dull title of "Annabeth713's blog." RandomlyObsessed fits SO much better...as you know!

Anyways, gtg, I've got TONS of hw.

Peace, Love, and TARDISes (ha, you were expecting Olympus, right?),
Annabeth713

No comments: