Saturday, November 6, 2010

Riordan + TARDIS!!!!!


AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't this the coolest thing ever??? Rick Riordan and the TARDIS in one place??? OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I freaked out when I saw this! Turns out Rick Riordan knows what Doctor Who is--and likes it! It's so incredible...mainly because right now I'm in a Doctor Who phase! This is what is says on Rick Riordan's blog about the TARDIS:

"Today I was in London for media interviews. I started the day at the BBC Centre. The TARDIS had appeared outside, so naturally I had to get my picture in front of it. I knocked, but the Doctor wasn't answering." -Rick Riordan

I am so glad I saw this!!! It's awesome!!!!

Anyways, still in the Doctor Who phase and not leaving it anytime soon. Look forward to more Doctor Who posts!!!!!

Peace, Love, and Olympus,
Annabeth713

PS I'm following a blog called Mila Singer's Virtual Home. She's a pretty good writer, and she's posted a few of her monologues on the blog. If your an actor looking for free online monologues, I'd check here first.

No comments: