Sunday, August 29, 2010

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have two followers!!!!! I never dreamed it possible!!!!!! OMG! Two people actually read this blog??? That is so cool! Thank you so much to both Talia and Beca for following me!!!! You guys rock! I checked out your blogs and they are AWESOME! I hope you like this blog. Thank you so much for following me!

On the subject of thank yous, there is someone who I need to thank, but will not name here for privacy reasons. That someone is a good friend of mine who was the first non-family-member to read my book, and she said it was very good. So thanks!!!

Also, I should probably take this moment to thank my family for supporting me with my writing, and my friends for making the first two days of school awesome!

3 comments:

Talia said...

Awe your welcome! Your blog rocks, and I can't wait to comment and be there when it blossoms and gets it well earned 100 followers! Haha. You should post a bit of your story on here, I'd love to read and critique (not too harsh...pinky promise!) Lots of endless love! <3

Unknown said...

Awww, your welcomity welcome welcome.

89millionAnd7 said...

I HAVE 2 POSTS ON 2 BLOGS WITH THE SAME TITLE! =D!