Saturday, August 21, 2010

Percy, HP, and Star Wars...of course :)




I have been thinking a lot about Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and Star Wars recently. I mean, duh...that's all I write about. Here are some things I have been thinking about:
Percy--The Lost Hero is coming out this October. EEEEEK! I am so so so excited! And I have about a million questions. I guess I have to wait till Oct. 12th to find out the answers. Oh, and for those of you who haven't read the first two chapters of The Lost Hero, go to my Percy Jackson fan site: http://homeoftheolympians.weebly.com and go to the "secrets" page. It gives instructions on how to read the first two pages. Oh and the next book in the Kane Chronicals comes out next Spring. I have a lot of questions about that too. Just thinking about it makes me excited! And finally, I'm wondering if they are going to do a movie of The Sea of Monsters.

HP--I've just been thinking a lot about the fact that I'm a Ravenclaw. Don't know why. And also, I've been really super excited about part one of the Deathly Hallows movie coming out Nov 19th! And I've been rereading the books.

Star Wars--The Clone Wars. I've watched twelve episodes now. They are so great. My two favorite characters are Ahsoka and Anakin, of course. I know I said that in all of Star Wars Obi-Wan is above Anakin on my list-of-favorites, but in this series Anakin is my second favorite after Ahsoka. He's really funny in this show. And Ahsoka just rocks, she's awesome, 'nuff said. BTW, I was wondering if anyone knows how old Ashoka is. I read on line that she was eleven or twelve, but I read this book that said she was fourteen. That didn't make sense, because I knew she was to young to be a Padawan, and I thought thirteen was the age most kids became Padawans, according to the Jedi Quest series. But according to this book, fifteen was how old you have to be to become a Padawan. So does anyone out there know how old Ahsoka is?

Anyways, I have finished the first half of my book and one of my three test readers have finished reading the first half and said she really likes it. I'm going to try to get it to a publisher by April. I am not quite sure what I am going to call it, but as soon as I know, I'll post it. Oh, and I don't know if I've said this before, but it's not a trilogy anymore, just one book.

Well, that's about it. Thanks for reading, and thanks so much to Talia, my first follower! And if there is anyone else out there reading this blog, please follow me! Your support means a lot!

1 comment:

Talia said...

I cannot wait for The Lost Hero and the next book to the Kane Chronicles, I'm so excited! OH and I'm ALSO super duper excited for HP the last movie! The last book was amazing and I can't wait to see how their going to do the movie =)