Friday, August 13, 2010

Clone Wars


So I've recently started watching the Clone Wars. It's a great show. I've seen only eight episodes, but I LOVE them, seriously. So Ahsoka has been promoted to my first favorite character in the Star Wars universe, then Siri, Obi-Wan, Darra, Anakin...the list goes on and on, actually. I just watched an episode...the one where Ahsoka is put on guard duty in the archives (because a mistake she made on the battlefield) and she catches that changeling who is helping Cad Bane (or Cod Brain, as I think of him)sneak into the Jedi Temple. That episode left me hanging. Erg!!! I hate it when shows do that. Remind me NEVER to do that in a book...it drives me insane.

In other news, I cannot WAIT for several things including The Lost Hero coming out October twelfth, and the HP 7 movie coming out November nineteenth! Both look SO good!!!! For you other HP fans out there who classify people based off of what house they would be in, I'm a Ravenclaw. Any other Ravenclaws out there? I think it's kind of funny how we HP fans take this so seriously and can even make friends based on who would be in there house at Hogwarts. Just the other day I was at a friend's party, and a distant friend of mine, who also LOVES Harry Potter, commented how the yellow-and-black streamers made the living room look like the Hufflepuff common room after they won a Quidditch match. "Not that I'm a Hufflepuff," she added. "I'm a..." "Ravenclaw," we both said at the same time, then laughed and slapped high-fives. Funny, I thought I was the only Ravenclaw at my school (most, less loyal fans, prefer to imagine they are in Gryffindor because that is the house Harry is in). Oh, and if anyone knows where I can get a Ravenclaw book bag big enough to fit about seven binders, tell me, please!!!

Lost Hero is going to be great, I can't wait for that either, although I'm not as physicked about it as there aren't as many frequent commercials...in fact, I'm probably the only one at my school who knows about it (it is a very small school, after all).

And lastly, I apologize for all the spelling mistakes in my previous entries, they have been brought to my attention, but as my spelling is so bad I made the mistakes in the first place, I don't know where they are and have to wait for further help before I can correct them. Oh, well! :) Sorry!