Monday, August 23, 2010

The Choir!!!!


I have totally fallen in love with this show on BBC America, The Choir. It is so touching and amazing. I especially loved the first season. And Gareth Malone (the choirmaster) is so awesome! He is a great teacher and is very patient, and seems to believe in all the students. He's fabulous! I wrote a letter to him but haven't sent it yet. He does such an amazing job with the students. In fact, the other day I saw a concert and they preformed "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," like in the first season of the choir, and I actually prefered it when the kids did it! That is so amazing! I can't believe it, honestly. Keep up the great work, Gareth! You're fans are out there and I am one of them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My dad watches the BBC.

Just sayin'.

I like your blog.

I cannot believe you are not a Gryffindor. Ugh. I think I'm a Slytherin. My friends say I'm a Slytherin Luna Lovegood. I agree. I sometimes mispell Slytherin though. Like, I put in Slutherin. Hehe. I talk a lot.

Annabeth713 said...

Thanks! I like your blog too. One of my best friends is a Slytherin :). Another of my friends is a Hufflepuff...we are an odd group of friends :)

Do you ever watch BBC yourself? It's a very good channel--I love Dr. Who!!! LOL it is so hilarious!

Unknown said...

Duh. But only the news. Other than that, no. I'm only interested when there is Beatles.