Monday, December 19, 2011

Two finals down, five to go!

I just finished my Geometry final--yay! Math has never been my favorite subject, so I'm glad to have it over with. My theatre final was last Thursday, and it was actually really fun--not to mention a kajillion times easier than last year's theatre, which required a decent set, costumes, props, and memorization of many lines--not to mention, unlike my peers, I wrote the script myself. This year, I simply preformed a 30-second monologue from Doctor Who (the Stonehenge Speech). Since I memorized that particular monologue over a year ago just for fun, the final was effortless.

Does PE count as a final? Not really, we're just watching a movie. That's what I've got next.

So, in my pre-final procrastination frenzy, I finished "The Son of Neptune," a book that I SHOULD have read months ago when it came out. IT WAS BRILLIANT, and completely reinforced my love of the Percy Jackson world. My copy of the book came with a map of Camp Jupiter, which I'm not going to look at until Hanukkah, since the book was SUPPOSED to be my Hanukkah present, but...yeah, that didn't happen, I read it ahead of time. :P

I'm SOOOOOO tired, I could not sleep at all last night. And I wasn't even nervous--I just couldn't sleep. It's been like this for a few nights now. I'm tired every waking minute of the day; I'm even tired in my dreams. Normally I forget my dreams, but for the past few nights I've remembered them. I've noticed that they're based off of whatever I was doing that day. That means that last night's dream was a confusing muddle of Percy Jackson (from reading Son of Neptune), Doctor Who (okay, ALL my dreams are fairly Doctor Who-centric), The Clone Wars (I was writing a Doctor Who/Clone Wars fanfic before I fell asleep), and studying for finals. Seriously, I was studying for finals IN my dream. Is that creepy, or what?

I've started yet another story. This one is about time-echo ghost. The plot is kind of complicated. I'll explain later, maybe.

I'd better go--my math teacher is passing out stickers. YAY STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: