Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Hello, Annabeth713 here, elated to tell you that I'm BACK!!! See, the very day that I was ungrounded (see the post below for details) I was REgrounded. Which is the reason I haven't blogged in so long, or looked at anyone else's blog. It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do!

I'll start by saying that I've recently read the Hunger Games, which I loved. You can find me on Panem October under the name "Alani-Sky Pond" from District 7. Please send me a message before friend requesting me. Thanks.

Second, I am EXTREMELY excited for the Doctor Who Christmas special!!! It looks amazing!!! Just fourteen days to go!

Third, I'm working on a new novel called "The Dark World." Details to follow.

I hope you haven't all forgotten about me! It's wonderful to be back!
-Annabeth713

1 comment:

Katniss Everdeen (Jenna Lui) said...

HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!! BEST BOOK EVER.