Thursday, September 22, 2011

Who am I???

You know, sometimes I'm afraid to write what I'm really thinking on this blog. And that's silly of me, because what--am I afraid of being judged? ONLINE? But sadly, that's just it. I say I don't care what people think of me, but that's not all true. Sometimes I do care. But I'm sick of that. I'm sick of hiding, because that seems to be all I do these days. I hide my true self from everybody, because if I let you get to know my real self, you'd call me crazy--and not in a good way. But not anymore. Not today. Right here, right now, I will tell you everything. Or nothing. Whatever I feel like saying, I'll say. Go ahead--judge me, call me crazy, tell me that I shouldn't say things like this. But if you think I care, you are sadly mistaken. I don't want to seem rude, but I need to let out some steam. And what other place to do it but where all the world can see?

Today, I was sad. In fact, I'm still sad. I don't know why. Nothing bad happened today--I even got to see my best friend for the first time since the weekend, which was a big plus. But still, I was sad. Maybe it has to do with my theatre class--now that my "theatre family" is no longer together, it's hard to enjoy theatre class.

Have I ever told you about my theatre family? I think I might have, but I don't remember. We were so close. We could tell each other anything, and it never left the classroom. We trusted each other, we loved each other. We called each other "brothers and sisters." And we meant it. Because family isn't your flesh and blood--it's those who care for you, those who make the effort to understand you. We did that for each other. We were a real family, a true family--ten brothers and sisters united. Our theatre teacher saw our closeness and encouraged it. She taught us a lot, and inspired all of us. But she left our school to teach somewhere else. The theatre group fell apart. My best friend went to another school, as did another close friend of mine. Most of the girls and one of the two boys left theatre to try other electives, leaving only me, my second best friend, and my theatre "brother," who I shall not name here to protect his privacy.

Speaking of best friends, that second-best-friend of mine and I are still very sister-close, but near as close as we were back when the theatre family was still in tact. That's okay, though, because I have another second-best-friend, Jenna (her blog is linked to this one) who came to my school. We hang out all the time, and it's great to have her around. We've been close friends since we were about seven, probably because we have similar personalities and our parents are equally protective and conservative. I'll admit, we do have some differences that we're discovering as we're getting older, but in my opinion, that makes our friendship even more interesting. For example, we have different religions, and I'm a Democrat while she's a Republican. I find learning about her religion fascinating--and I think she feels the same about learning mine! And I'm guessing she might be reading this right now, so--Hi Jennaynay!!! See you at school! Say hi to Person for me!!! (haha inside joke)

So. Yes. Sherlock...Doctor...that's pretty much the rhythm that's been going through my head all today...actually, all EVERY day. Sherlock...Doctor...Sherlock...Doctor. I believe that both these characters are real. In fact, I know they are...but I won't bother you with that...

Sigh.
I did it again. I deleted what I ACTUALLY said, because I don't want you to know.


...or do I?




Sigh.

Bored.


Kind sad......



What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

42.

I have to go. Bye.
Love and Hate to the World,
Annabeth713

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there! it's jennaynay lol and yeah i was just reading this :D weird how you know that. person! muhahahahhaha btw nice changes to the blog! it looks amazing:D