Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm going to VidCon!!!

I cannot even begin to tell you how overjoyed I am to get the opportunity to attend this year's VidCon! It's exciting just to know that a few of my favorite vloggers will be visiting my state, only about an hour from where I live--but it's a whole new level of excitement to know that I'll actually get to meet them! This is truly a dream come true!!! Though I'm a little disappointed that Chameleon Circuit won't be performing this year, I can't wait to see Alex Day and Charlie McDonnell--and maybe even get to meet the rest of the band, since I hear they'll be attending VidCon this year as guests (rather than performers). This is honestly the most exciting that's happened to me since I met Matt Smith and Karen Gillan! EEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, are you going to VidCon? If so, feel free to say "high" if you see me! Oh, wait, you don't know what I look like. Oops. XD

Now, I've got a challenge for you all--if you like this blog (and I sincerely hope that you do!) tell a friend about it. Tell one friend each day for the next month, and ask them to follow me (don't worry if--like me--you don't have thirty friends. Parents, neighbors, teachers, siblings, cousins, relatives, acquaintances, and fellow fangirls/boys count as well). If I have forty followers by the end of April, I'll release a video blog series I've been working on--but I've kept it to myself, as I'm afraid you guys won't like it! If you have a nice comment or a question you'd like to ask me directly, feel free to contact me at dontblink.weepingangels42@gmail.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Yours Truly,
Annabeth713

No comments: