Friday, February 10, 2012

Star Wars in 3D!!!

I just had an amazing time seeing Star Wars in 3D with many of my closest friends. It was awesome! Absolutely amazing. A lot of my friends went in saying "I love Star Wars, but the Phantom Menace sucks" and came out saying "that was the most brilliant thing I've ever seen."

I was hyper from the moment I entered the lobby, to find R2, R4, Boba Fett, Anakin Skywalker, a Jawa, and Princess Leia disguised as a bounty hunter. I immediately began jumping up nad down and squealing. My friends litterally had to hold me down. We entered the theatre, but I soon left to get popcorn. I returned to a trailer for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, one of my favorite shows! Soon following was a Hunger Games trailer, the reaction of which was a collective scream from my entire group of twelve people. Jenna proceeded to squeal and squeal while she rolled into a ball and began to shiver. It took three people to calm her down. On the other side of our row, our other friends were freaking out over Rue's four note song. It was absolutely brilliant to see on the big screen.

I must say, I thought Star Wars was epic on my home television, but now I know that it cannot compare to on the big screen. It was absolutely fantastic. Even now I'm still shaking, full of excitement. It was AMAZING!!!

Tomorrow night is our school's "movie night," featuring "The Princess Bride." Somehow I doubt I'll be as excited, but it will be fun. This is turning out to be an AWESOME weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

May the Force be with you,
Annabeth713

1 comment:

Brandon Bish said...

That was definitely one of the best movie experiences, ever!