Friday, May 4, 2012

I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't posted in SO LONG. And SO MUCH has happened. I met Tara Strong and Meghan McCarthy. If you don't know who they are, look them up RIGHT NOW!!!! That was amazing and awesome and incredible. I preformed at my school's talent show. That was scary. Really scary. But I'm happy with how everything turned out. Miss Jennaynay did brilliantly of course, but that was to be expected :D I received my video from none other than the brilliant Alex Day himself. It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I won't go into details... Tomorrow we're filming the first episode of ABANDONED, a TV series I've created. I'm excited, yet nervous. Still, I think it's going to be pretty epic. I'll let ya know more later ;)

No comments: