Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oh my TARDIS...

Last night's episode of Doctor Who, entitled "let's Kill Hitler," was epic!!! We certainly learned a lot about River's back-story...It was terribly sad to see her like that, just after her regeneration, and not knowing who she was, not knowing she was River. She {Spoilers!} tried to kill the Doctor and didn't even flinch. She got angry at him when he kept calling him River. It wasn't until the very end that she got that SHE was river, that she was that girl he liked so much. So sad...

I must say, I LOVED the references to the other companions. As you know, I strongly dislike how disconnected the Matt Smith era is to the David Tennant era (though, as I'm sure you're aware, I prefer Matt Smith), so it made my day when he said "no, give me someone I like" and Rose pops up. I think that was what every fan-fiction writing Whovian was waiting for--a sign that eleven still has a crush on Rose. Even for those of us who don't particularly like Rose (such as myself), we still find ourselves secretly wondering/wishing that eleven still likes Rose.

My brother is calling me to play Mario Kart (we got a 3D TV so 3D Mario Kart yeaaaah!!!) so I'd better go, bye!

No comments: