Friday, October 22, 2010

All Hallows Eve

So, pretty soon it will be Halloween!!!!! I'm going to be a Jedi...I love my costume! It is so cool! It is a kid costume but it fits me and it is really cute. My brother is a "Clone Trooper Deluxe" costume. The costume was like sixty bucks...totally mad, right? But it's cute for such a little dude. That's his nickname...he has this bone delay problem so he's nine but he's the size of a six year old, and his friends all call him "Little Dude." His "girlfriend" started it. But I'm getting side-tracked. The point is: HALLOWEEN IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!! I love Halloween. Most people say that they love Halloween for two reasons: a) Free candy, and b) you get to pretend you're someone you're not. I love the free candy part, and I like pretending I'm someone I'm not every day of the year, but...on Halloween it's socially accepted! So I'm very, very excited...it's only about a week away. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: